It isn’t always hard to get girls talking but it is important to help direct them to conversations that can lead to life change.
In 2013, there were plenty of viral videos that provide a platform for conversation.
Yesterday, I shared 2 of my favorite. (Part 1)
Here are my remaining 3:
3. Malala on The Daily Show
1. What stood out to you about Malala’s story?
2. Why do you think Malala was so passionate about her education?
3. What in your life do you feel that passionate about?
2. Brave (Music Video)
1. What was your favorite part of that video?
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how brave are you?
3. How can we help each other be braver each day?
1. Shrinking Women
1. What do you think about this video?
2. Where do you think women learn these type of messages about themselves?
3. How can we change the way we see ourselves and other women?
Those were my top 5 videos from the year (when it comes to getting the conversation started), what about you? What videos did you see this year that helped you communicate and care for the girls in your ministry? Share your ideas!