In John 10:10, Jesus promised a full, complete, abundant life for those who would believe in him. Yet, many in the world have never crossed over from the empty life to the full and complete life. In fact, many Christians are not experiencing the fullness of abundance in Christ. Romans 8 is a prime area in Scripture that contrasts the empty life (life in the flesh) with the abundant life (life in Christ). This is the difference between life in SD and LIFE IN HD.
Living LIFE IN HD is all about living in a relationship with Jesus Christ that is real and vibrant, not stagnant and pointless. A relationship with Christ should move you to action. It should draw you to know him more and love him more. You should want to understand what moves his heart-what makes him stand up and take notice-so that you can life that kind of life, LIFE IN HD!
This retreat journal will take you and your students through a process of understanding what LIFE IN HD looks like and how to reorient your lives to get the most out of the abundant life Jesus offers.
- -Life in SD: Life without Christ
- -Remote Controlled: Life guided by the Spirit
- -HD Problems: HD Life doesn’t always bring all the answers, but it does bring clarity
- -Life in Full HD: Living the Christian life to the best of our ability
- Word Doc x1 | Journal Content
- PDF x1 | Sample Layout
- Publisher x1 | Publisher Layout