Thanks for your interest in publishing your resources. We think it’s great that you want to join us in helping other youth workers! (AND get paid for it!) We are thrilled that you would consider being part of the DYM team!
Let’s work together to make that happen.
DYM exists to help youth workers win with practical resources that are high in quality, inexpensive, and easy to use. We would love for you to join the mission to help youth workers be more successful. If you’re really interested, your next step is for you to fill out the form below–that gets you into our pipeline and on our radar.
BUT, before you submit your resource, take some time to clean it up. Your resource doesn’t have to be perfect, but the goal is high quality. If it takes too much work for us to edit, we’ll probably send it back to you. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Keep the formatting/layout simple.
- Don’t worry about graphics–we’ll take care of that if we chose to publish it.
- Give it a SOLID edit: make sure you have complete sentences, remove typos, spelling errors, etc. Don’t send us a draft, send us your best work. It might be a good idea to have a friend read it over for you. We think youth workers deserve your best efforts.
- Make sure the material is 100% yours… you’d think we wouldn’t have to say this…but…we do. Keep your integrity.
- Put all of your files into a single ZIP file.
- Make sure your files are in WORD (you can include PDFs or JPGs as extras).
- Upload ONE resource at a time.
- MESSAGES: this kind of resource needs to help a youth worker teach a sermon, message, lesson, etc. It should be 5 to 8 pages. It doesn’t need to be a word for word transcript, but it should be MUCH MORE than a beefy outline. The three of us typically spend 1 to 2 hours AFTER teaching a message to get it ready for DYM.
As soon as possible, we’ll get back to you with the details of how it all works. The three of us work on DYM part time…in our off hours when we’re not doing our regular ministry. This means we don’t always move as fast as you and we would like.
Excited for you to be part of our team to help youth workers win,
Doug, Josh, and Matt
READY TO SUBMIT? BY CLICKING HERE, YOU ARE LETTING US KNOW THAT YOU GET IT:
(1) I’M SUBMITTING A QUALITY RESOURCE AND IT FITS THE GUIDELINES ABOVE.
(2) I KNOW IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME FOR MY RESOURCE TO BE PUBLISHED.
(3) I’VE EDITED MY RESOURCE…AND BELIVE IT’S READY FOR YOUTH WORKERS.